Standard Gas Grate 600
Jetmaster - Standard Gas Grate
The Jetmaster Gas Grate is easy, safe and convenient to operate with these outstanding features:
- Turn the control knob and the piezo ignition lights the fire.
- Turn the same control knob to adjust the flame height and heat output required.
- Automatic flame failure device cuts off the gas supply if the flame goes out.
- No ashes or mess to clean up after use.
- Supplied with copper tubing, vermiculite, ceramic coals and regulator. Copper tubing and regulator are not supplied with natural gas units.
The environmentally friendly Jetmaster Gas Grate is available in eight sizes, which can be installed into a range of thirteen different existing Jetmaster Fireplace units (see table).
Price/s on request.
Please note that the above price does not include Credit Card or Cash Deposit Transaction Fees, Parts, Accessories, Surrounds, Delivery and/or Installation. This can be added to your order from the "Related Products" tab or can be quoted on at your request.
|Product Type||Gas Grate|
|Heating Output & Capacity||See Table|
|Net Weight||Not Available|
|Material||High Quality Steel|
|Finish||High Temperature Paint|
|Flue Size||Fule Required|
|Flue Options||From the Top|
|Product Guarantee||1 Year on Gas Burner|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: